Over the past 33 years, CMC has been at the forefront of market research and the development of club strategies that drive stability and sustainability. Our mission continues to provide a diagnostic process which allow clubs to:
- Develop a comprehensive and objective overview of the club’s core issues, market demographic, historical trending, member profile, capabilities and systems, competition and member/market needs.
- Allow the synthesized data to drive the club's market position and relevance to the marketplace.
- Develop a focus in the development of internal and external programming, membership strategies and processes.
- Develop an intellectually sound consensus building process.
- Drive accountability across all stakeholders for delivering the process.
- Drive systematized communications, planned as part of the overall strategy to increase membership, enhance retention and increase usage and satisfaction.
- Drive consistent governance throughout the organization through vision and strategy, supported by regularly updated data and research.
- Create a system or model that endures through each change in leadership and provides uniformity and consistency in the club’s strategic planning.